Подарки из Италии / Italian Goodies

Вот с чем я вернулась из Италии:

This is what I got in Italy:

Gifts from Italy - soap and candies

Мыло и конфетки в подарок родителям мужа и моей подруге. Я их купила в магазине Eataly во Флоренции, который в Нью-Йорке тоже есть, но интереснее везти из Флоренции, не правда ли? Это мыло так вкусно пахнет - я его всю дорогу нюхала, как наркоман.

Soap and candies for in-laws and for my best friend. I got them at Eataly in Florence. Never mind that we have the same store in NYC - it is more fun to get it in Florence, isn't it? The soap smells so amazing - I kept sniffing it. :)

Gifts from Italy - more candy

Ещё конфеты - в офис.

More candy - for the office.

Gifts from Italy - lip balm

Уже вторую поездку в Италию я искала клубничную гигиеническую помаду от Labello про которую прочитала в каком-то журнале сто лет назад. И в этот раз я её не нашла, но не выдержала и купила эти варианты. Ту которая мне нужна можно купить на Интернете, но разве это интересно? Совет, помады Labello не стоит искать в аптеках, а вот в "левых" магазинах она бывает - типа в маленьких магазинах хозтоваров. Мне кажется эти помады слишком дешевы для аптек.

This trip and last trip to Italy, I've been searching for Labello lip balm in Strawberry flavor. I read about it ages ago in some magazine. Once again I could not find it but bought these two instead. I know that one can purchase Labello online, but I prefer hunting for it in person all over Italy. My discovery is that is never sold in pharmacies, but you will find it in a little hole-in-the-wall stores that sell miscellaneous household items like bulbs and detergent. :) Labello lip balms must cost too little to be sold in anything fancier.

Gifts from Italy - my kind of umbrella

Ну а вот моя покупка из Милана. Клянусь, что за день до этой находки, ещё во Флоренции, меня приспичило поискать "серебряные" зонтики на Интернете. Приехала в Милан и попался мне такой зонтик.

This is my fancy Milan purchase. I swear, the night before, while in Florence, I had an urge to search for silver colored umbrellas online. I found one option at MOMA store and thought that it was a bit pricy. Guess what, the next day I stumbled on a silver umbrella in person so I had to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment