"Mолодость" Соррентино / Sorrentino's "Youth"

А вы смотрели фильм Паоло Соррентино "Великая Красота"? Я вам недавно рассказывала про наших громких соседей во Флоренции. Одним вечером, после долгих любовных звуковых спецэффектов, они наконец-то успокоились и сели смотреть фильм. По музыке я узнала "Великую Красоту". "Значит итальянцы", подумала я. :)

Если серьёзно, фильм этот мне нравится из-за музыки, art direction и Италии-красавицы. Я не очень-то прониклась в заумные интеллектуальные беседы в нём, но может просто нужно ещё раз посмотреть, чтобы лучше понять.

А говорю я всё это к тому, что у Паоло Соррентино выходит новый фильм скоро, на английском языке на этот раз. Называется "Mолодость" / "La Giovinezza". Стиль идентичный "Великой Красоте", судя по трейлеру. Хочу посмотреть, конечно.


Have you seen "The Great Beauty" by Paolo Sorrentino? I recently wrote about our loud neighbors in Florence. One evening, after making particularly exaggerated x-rated sounds, they finally settled down and started watching a movie. Recognizing familiar music, I realized that they are watching "The Great Beauty". "Must be Italians", I thought. Who else would watch such a thing after sex? :)

But as for me, I liked that movie - it's music and art direction and its main character - beautiful Italy. I could not get into some of the highbrow conversations in it, but maybe I just need to see it again to understand them better.

But the reason I am talking about it again is because Paolo Sorrentino will have a new movie out soon, in English this time. It is called Youth / La giovinezza. I want to see it, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment