Зелёные Брюки / Green Pants

Я тут вдруг решила, что для полного счастья мне нужны зелёные брюки. :) Определённого зелёного оттенка (оливкового) и определённой формы. Вот и хожу и ищу везде. Зашла сегодня в Uniqlo. Брюки не нашла (фасон не подходит), но купила другие очень классные вещи и радуюсь сейчас:

I have a craving for green pants. I wonder what subliminal method managed to put that idea in my head. Are those pants hot this season? I don't even know. They have to be a particular style and olive green color. I haven't found my perfect version yet, but while shopping for pants in Uniqlo, I got these wardrobe updates that I am very happy about:

Uniqlo Midi Skirt

Uniqlo Midi Skirt

Классическая юбка midi. Я давно такую хотела. Её можно dress up и dress down. Я предпочитаю второе. :)

I always wanted a midi skirt! And this classic one can work in so many ways - dressed up and dressed down (my preference).

Uniqlo Linen Blazer IDLF

Льняной пиджак из коллекции Ines de La Fressange. Летом будет очень здорово. Опять же, такую классическую вещь можно сочетать со многим.

A linen blazer from Ines de La Fressange IDLF collection. Another classic that can be coordinated with tons of options in the summer. Fits so nice!

Uniqlo IDLF Sweatshirt

Из коллекции Ines de La Fressange я ещё зимой купила эту sweatshirt. Не вылезаю из неё с тех пор. :)

I own another Ines de La Fressange collection item - my favorite sweatshirt. I bought it in the winter and now it is on sale. Stop by your local store and you might be able to score the right size - I saw a bunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment