A Summer Weekend

These are the things I had to take a picture of this weekend. NYC Skyline

Went to a seminar in Dumbo, got bored, left early and walked through Brooklyn Heights instead. From the heights for Brooklyn Heights there is a nice view of this pop-up pool. Can you see the kayaks in the background? I want to go kayaking soon. Have to do it while it is hot because you basically sit in the puddle of water so your butt is wet.

Brooklyn Heights

The water tower is so pretty. The view of BQE highway from Brooklyn Heights promenade.

Brooklyn Heights

Brooklyn Heights - you are so cozy. I love this street full of old carriage houses. I had an opportunity to visit one of these and I believe it was on this street.

Brooklyn Heights

More cute houses.

Flowers

This is back in my neighborhood. They planted hundreds of these flowers near my building. They are so pretty but I do not know what they are called. In Russian, we call them "little bells". Note the bumblebee at work.

Vegan Soup

I had a craving for this soup. I added quinoa to it to make it even more awesome.

East River

This view, this sky, this bird!



Mouse sighting.

I hope your weekend was lovely too!

No comments:

Post a Comment