Have a Lovely Weekend!

My job let us go home early today, hooray! I wore my new skirt to work. It was chilly in the morning, but I was determined to wear it and because it is long and the fabric is medium weight with lining, I was not cold at all - even in the North Pole temperatures of my office. Got compliments on it from my lovely young coworker who always comments on my looks. :) As soon as I got home, I took a picture for you; also featuring my favorite sweatshirt.



We have a long weekend coming up and I want to wish you a good one with this song from Beck. I like how he kind of makes fun of the way people talk these days, yet manages to also make the song spiritual. I often walk around and say in my head when I see something amazing: "It's like WOW!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment