This Week


How is your week going? I slept a lot this week for some reason - maybe to go over the shock of it being cold recently? Also, when not allowed to succumb to internet addiction, what is one to do? Meditate and read, of course! Something I always complained that I did not have time for. :) So that was nice! Otherwise, this week we celebrated husband's birthday with delicious vegan cookies from Peaceful Provisions (see above).

And there was quite an emotional roller coaster for me because this baby was supposed to put to sleep last Sunday (she was at the city shelter which is a "kill" shelter) and then, at the last moment she got adopted! Needless to say I was depressed about the former and overjoyed about the latter. See the first moments with her new family here - melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment