A Vegan Chef on Chef's Table!


I love, love, love Chef's Table show on Netflix but sometimes it is extremely difficult to watch as a vegan and I had a dream that one day there will be vegan chefs featured on this show. My dream came true pretty fast and with no other than someone very inspiring. When I read a feature about her, I was so impressed - she has a garden but allows animals to come and take whatever they want, she thanks plants when harvesting. She is a Buddhist nun Jeong Kwan and tonight I am so excited to watch an episode about her and Korean temple cuisine.

By the way, if you are in NYC, I highly recommend Kajitsu restaurant for Japanese temple cuisine. It is not cheap so save it for a special occasions That's where I got to sample the most amazing tasting tea I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment