A Good Day


I've been meditating consistently for couple of months now and one life-transforming realization that came out of it is that once I learned to settle my mind more or less, I started noticing that steps that I was doing before every sit, like expressing gratitude and generating loving kindness (Metta), started to jump out on the foreground and that they are very powerful on their own right. What's more, they spill over into your life and make it amazing. So, here is to meditation and cultivating a good heart!

I stumbled on this video today. It is so good! I will listen to it in the morning, while making breakfast and at night, before bed. It is from a Christian monk who is no stranger to Buddhism - he lived at a Buddhist monastery for some time. Hope it will bring you joy and peace. His website offers even more - http://gratefulness.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment